For returning goods bought on our company website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned as long as you let us know you want to return them within 30 calendar days from the day after delivery. They must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition. Any free gifts which may have been sent must also be returned. If the returned item(s) affect any promotional discount or offer then this will be adjusted in your refund.
* To return goods please contact Customer Services on email@example.com
* You must return the goods to us within 30 days of telling us you no longer want them. The return is at our cost, and you need to make sure the goods are properly packaged and sent with DHL or FedEx courier. We take full responsibility for goods that are damaged in transit before they reach us.
* Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a full refund.
* We cannot refund/cancel your purchase if the seal has been broken on the miners or has been partially or completely damaged or removed
* We cannot refund for miner systems that settings have been edited and used for other purposes that it is supposed to be used.
* Items faulty on arrival. You have the option of an exchange or refund. If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 14 calendar days to inform us.. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Ask Customer Services for a pre-paid returns label. Once we have verified the fault, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance, you will be liable for the return carriage.
* If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 30 calendar days since receipt, then your miners is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
* We provide support directly to end-users. The main reason for this is that we would like to ensure that our customers receive the best possible support on their products.
Damage in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report them to us within 5 working days. If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery and call Customer services. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Item Missing or Incorrect Item
If there is an item missing from your order or the wrong item has been sent, then please contact Customer Services as soon as possible and in any event within three days, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.